The Gracie Creek Cabin is a fully furnished 6-bedroom vacation home overlooking the Gracie Creek pond as it flows into the Calamus Lake northwest of Burwell. With 2,300 square feet on 5 acres, you’ll be right at home while enjoying the many activities in the area as well as the incomparable serenity of Nebraska’s Sandhills.
Explore the Area
While staying at the Gracie Creek Cabin, there are many area activities for the entire family to enjoy!
- Boating & swimming in the 10-mile long Calamus Lake
- Canoeing, tubing, & tanking down the scenic Calamus River
- Horseback riding through the Sandhills
- Fishing for trout and bass in the Gracie Creek Pond or a variety of fish in the Calamus Lake
- Bird watching… prairie chickens, bald eagles, geese, cranes, & dozens of backyard bird varieties.
- Visit historic Fort Hartsuff from the Civil War era
- Hunting… deer, turkey, geese, duck, grouse, and much more.
- The Gracie Creek Cabin is located directly adjacent to the Calamus Outfitters, for easy arrangement of activities. www.calamusoutfitters.com